Monday, September 1, 2008

JEWELRY SHOPPING TODAY AND MORE






Today we went to a pearl wholesale store and a jade wholesale store. At the pearl store, we bought some jewelry for Lexi when she gets older. At the jade store, the boys bought a couple of small dragons.


After that shopping, we had Pizza Hut pizza at the hotel. Erika, Jared, and Kelly went to the pool for a little swimming. We took a trip out to buy dinner and some baby stuff (formula, diapers, etc.)


I have posted some of the pictures that we took yesterday at church.

2 comments:

pbruckman said...

Hi guys,
I am just now getting caught up on your blogs. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this experience with us back home. I am in awe and so excited to meet Lexi. When will you be home? Do you need any help at the airport? Miss you and praying for you!!! paula

Craig and Karla said...

Hi Paula!
I am glad that you are enjoying the blog. Craig has been doing most of the posting because I have been too busy playing with my sweet little Lexi!!
Our plane is supposed to land in Lexington at 4:30pm Friday afternoon. I would love to see you if you can make it to the airport! If not, I will see you at church on Sunday!
Miss and love you!
Karla